Sunday 11 December 2011

Super Show 4 in Japan,Osaka


Ayeonghaseyo! I'm back.. Today topic is really exciting! >< It's about Super Junior whom has successfully ended their world tour Super Show 4 in Japan,Osaka yesterday 11.December.2011 and on 10.December.2011. They really did a very great job! Even though I am not there. I can feel their happiness there and Japanese ELF,I am so proud of them.. Imagine this ; in just less than 24 hours,tickets are all sold out and seats are all fully booked. All together 45,000 - 49,000 of seats are full each day!! That's really a good news for Super Junior oppadeul! The Osaka Dome was really full of Japanese ELF with their sapphire pearl blue light sticks. (: I'm really proud of you Japanese ELF! ELFdeul daaaaeeeeebbbaaakkk!!! There were also incident I heard going on there. Yesung oppa was hit at his nose by our Fishy Hae with a stick. I'm not sure what happened but this is what I heard. And Yesung oppa didn't performed 2 song only after that,he performed A-Cha with the rest of the members. :) EunHae moment were also GREAT!! I wished to be there! :( But still Daebak SuJu oppa! Fighting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment